Euroa Caravan Park is roughly 1.5 hours north of Melbourne and is located in the heart of Euroa only some 700 meters from the main street with a selection of Cafes, restaurants, hotels within easy walking distance of the park. The Euroa caravan park sits in a parkland setting with the magnificent “Sevens Creek” running the full length of the park and water side sites available on both sides of the creek making Euroa Caravan park one of the best caravan parks to stay in.
Having in excess of 60 overnight powered sites, a large camping area the park also provides accommodation in a range of self contained cabins, standard units and vans. The park also caters for Annual Sites for people looking for a weekender or holiday periods.
We are only 700mtrs to the town centre of Euroa. Euroa Caravan Park is a parkland setting making your next accommodation or camping trip perfect.
Last Minute accommodation - No worries we have over 144 sites available to suit all budgets.
Euroa Caravan Park offers pet friendly powered sites and cabin accommodation located on the banks of the beautiful Seven's creek.
Our caravan sites on the banks of the creek have the views to be the best caravan park in our area. Our caravan and camping sites are spread out over 5 acres, giving our guests a big range of sites to choose from. Whether it is a creek view, or one of our grassy drive through sites, we can cater to your needs.
Euroa Caravan Park offers many accommodation options to suit all budgets. We also can cater to all size Vans, Motor homes and Buses.
To book you can head to our website: www.euroacaravanpark.com.au or call us on 0357952160
- With the seven creeks running through the middle of the park there are creek side sites available
- Located within 700mtr of the main street (less than 10 min walk)
- The Seven creeks hotel and restaurant located directly opposite the park
- Large range of restaurants, Cafe's and boutique shops within town area
- Direct access to Apex walking tracks from all four corners of the park
- Fishing direct from creek side sites
- Pet friendly (Conditions Apply)
- 4 self contained ensuite cabins
- 4 standard cabins
- 60 powered overnight sites
- Camping area
- Camp kitchen with free gas BBQ
- Modern and solid amenities block with tiled floors
- Separate disabled amenities room
- Separate baby change room
- Drive thru sites
- Can accommodate any size van, bus or trailer combination
- Campfires permitted (conditions apply )
- Dump point located next to amenities
Euroa Town Features
Why come to Euroa? So you don't miss out on everything the town has to offer to make your stay unforgettable. The town of Euroa Boasts:
- 7 Cafe's
- 3 Hotels/Pubs
- 2 Bakeries
- Numerous speciality shops and restaurants
- Historic buildings
- Well maintained parks and gardens with playgrounds
- Swimming Pool
- 18 hole golf course
- Miniature railway to take you around the town
- War memorial
- Mountain Bike riding (Strathbogie Ranges)
- Gooram Falls